Wednesday, October 22, 2014

PGSA Weekly Update 10/22/2014

Long time no talk! In case you were wondering, I had a wonderful weekend in Boston, and Head of the Charles was quite the even this year. Still waiting for sweet pics to come up on Mason D. Cox, but here's my favorite from last year (http://masondcox.smugmug.com/Head-Of-The-Charles-Regatta/2013-Head-Of-The-Charles/2013-HOCR-Top-Shots/i-kDxx4hd/A)

Wed 10/22
5:15 to 7:30 at the intersection of Florida and Lincoln
Majorana Meatballs vs. Team 6.1! Enough said.

6:15 to 8:00 at Dodds Park, Field 3
The Wild Bohrs vs. Fireballs! And it's a beautiful day out, too!

I don't see a movie tonight, but I'll be updating tomorrow with some Friday and next Monday activities. For now, I'm gonna go run and get cookies from the colloquium.

Photos

www.flickr.com

View more at our Flickr group

Do you have photos from PGSA events? Upload them to your Flickr account and add them to our group.