Monday, October 27, 2014

PGSA Update 10/27/14

If I call these weekly, then I probably won't update enough, so I'm just gonna call them updates. Some guy just sent me this video and it made my weekend. You can just skip to the JGL parts, but I fully enjoyed the whole thing. Also, in these last few stressful days of crunch time, this is for first- and second-years working on the NSF. Although you probably already found it.

Wed 10/29/14
6:15 to 8:00
No more frisbee apparently! So you'll just have to come see The Wild Bohrs against the Free Agents. At the one and only Dexter Field.

Thur 10/30/14
NSF proposals due!!! I know this is not relevant to everybody, but let's be honest, neither is the Wednesday event. Btw, this is right, right?? I'm not wrong. About when they're due. Right?


Ok, that's it. Gan will probably have a movie night, but wait for Wednesday. DC Animated Movie nights are every other week. And for those of you who came out to Boltini's last weekend, that was fun, right? Looking forward to more events like that.

Photos

www.flickr.com

View more at our Flickr group

Do you have photos from PGSA events? Upload them to your Flickr account and add them to our group.