Friday, October 31, 2014

PGSA Update 10/31/14

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hope your costume worked out. Mine didn't, but I have one more day. Make sure to wish a happy birthday to Brian Busemeyer, too!

Wed 11/5/14
8:00 to 10:45
Last game for The Wild Bohrs -- be there or be square! I can't promise, but I bet they'll party hard afterwards. They're playing the Below Average Joe's

We'll find out on Wednesday if Gan is having a movie night.

Fri 11/7/14
12:00 AM!!
Interstellar comes out! I will be attempting to go see the midnight premiere, regardless of group meeting. Who has a car and wants to take me?

7:30 to 9:00
Akshat will return to co-host DC Animated movie night with me! We will be watching Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker. I have not seen it before, so I am very excited. And I hope you are, too!




EDIT: A Suggestions Form has now been added to the links on the side. Please, if there's anything you want to see the PGSA do this year, even if you don't want to have anything to do with the set-up, SEND US SUGGESTIONS!! We have our own ideas, but we're always looking for new ones.

Photos

www.flickr.com

View more at our Flickr group

Do you have photos from PGSA events? Upload them to your Flickr account and add them to our group.