Tuesday, May 19, 2015

PGSA Update 5/19/15

Is this the start of a new era? Will I post every day?? Probably not, but did I did think of one thing this morning I wanted to add.

Tonight
7:00 to 9:00 at The Art Theater Co-Op
Malcolm X Showing. Tickets only $5.00! It's Malcolm X's birthday and the art theater is celebrating it by screening Spike Lee's masterpiece. EDIT: Jason Patterson will be unable to make it tonight, due to illness.

Wednesday
8:00 to 9:15 at Dodds Park
MORE SOFTBALL!! We're playing the Goldy's/Bibbs Beers Team on Field 3. Be there to cheer us on! And in case you're curious, I have rejoined softball! And this game will be my 3rd this season which means I'm already better in attendance than I was last fall, hurray! Join us for Mug Night afterwards. Oh, and stay tuned for an update -- if it's rainy on Wednesday, we should know by 4 PM whether we're still playing or not.



And last but not least, if you're still interested in the Illinois GPS (mentoring undergraduates in physics), fill out this application form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1U0S2xtXoYNK5n5s2wgur-h2upxw1Z7Kl6hhiTf4KzJQ/viewform?c=0&w=1 or contact illinoisgps2@gmail.com.

Happy Tuesday!

Photos

www.flickr.com

View more at our Flickr group

Do you have photos from PGSA events? Upload them to your Flickr account and add them to our group.