Monday, May 18, 2015

PGSA Update 5/18/15

Yo! Ready for THE FIRST UPDATE OF THE SUMMER???? Hope your finals all went well :)

Wednesday
8:00 to 9:15 at Dodds Park
MORE SOFTBALL!! We're playing the Goldy's/Bibbs Beers Team on Field 3. Be there to cheer us on! And in case you're curious, I have rejoined softball! And this game will be my 3rd this season which means I'm already better in attendance than I was last fall, hurray! Join us for Mug Night afterwards. Oh, and stay tuned for an update -- if it's rainy on Wednesday, we should know by 4 PM whether we're still playing or not.



In other news.... if you're still interested in mentoring Physics Students next fall, you should contact Will Morong at morong2@illinois.edu. The mentor applications are out, and we already have a lot of interest from potential mentees. I didn't actually ask if I could put out a blog post about it, but I'm sure it's no problem; especially since no one reads this thing anyway JUST KIDDING!!! :P Anyway, have a lovely Monday getting back in the swing of things! Remember to use the Suggestions link if you have any ideas for PGSA Activities.




Photos

www.flickr.com

View more at our Flickr group

Do you have photos from PGSA events? Upload them to your Flickr account and add them to our group.