And we're into another year! Hope you had a great break; I know I did! And now we're back for another round of grad school life. Any recommendations for classes I should take?
Tonight
7:00 PM in the Interaction Room
Akshat and I will be screening Batman: Mask of the Phantasm! Basically the reason we started these screenings (besides the whole, I hadn't seen many DC Animated movies and Akshat had a whole list). Join us for a rocking good time as we explore themes like tortuous love, happiness, identity issues... and really dig in to what makes Batman Batman and not someone else.
That's all as far as scheduled events go, but if anyone reading this blog is interested in playing basketball on some kind of recreational team, shoot me an email! I'm trying to gather enough people to feel comfortable submitting as an intramural, but if there's not, I can still connect everyone to a recreational team with the CS Department, I believe.
Happy Friday! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4CR3GoB3YY