Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Physics/English Mixer Happy Hour

Friends, Physicists, Colleagues, lend me your ears.

The end of the work week is nearly here.
After so much work, what can be done?
No better way to celebrate than beer,
Good company, and food, it will be fun. 

This week to spice things up a new plan.
Invite more people to have fun with us.
Some English majors, they will join our clan.
A mixer we shall have, so catch a bus.

Downtown Champaign is where we all shall go.
Seven Saints, a bar at which we will have fun.
6:30 is the starting time or so.
Free apps will be provided to those first come.

I promise I won't try to make you write,
I hope to see you there on Friday night.

Zack & the PGSA 

Summary:  6:30pm Friday (6/1) , Physics/English Grad mixer, Seven Saints in Champaign  

Photos

www.flickr.com

View more at our Flickr group

Do you have photos from PGSA events? Upload them to your Flickr account and add them to our group.