Thursday, March 29, 2012

Physics Career Seminar Series - Tomorrow

Hi everyone,

First I want to apologize. The PGSA has been slacking on holding events the last few weeks. We have been trying to recover from visiting weekend and also break threw a wrench into things. Next Friday, however there will be an event, so keep your eyes peeled for an email.

Second I want to take this opportunity to encourage you all to go to the Physics Career Seminar. The seminar is being held tomorrow at 11:00am in 190 ESB. Refreshments will be served before hand starting at 10:30. This installment of the seminar series will be given by former graduate Dr. Sam Petuchowski, who now practices law as an Intellectual Property Attorney. Even if this doesn't seem like a path you would like to take in life, I strongly suggest you attend anyway. The speakers in this series are instructed to provide an overview of opportunities available to physics grads and in turn generally have good advise regardless of their current work. Speaking from experience I was not interested in the semiconductor industry but really enjoyed the first installment of this series.

I hope to see you all there tomorrow. Keep an eye open for future events.

Zack & The PGSA

Photos

www.flickr.com

View more at our Flickr group

Do you have photos from PGSA events? Upload them to your Flickr account and add them to our group.